Individuals 65 years or older and individuals with two or more qualifying medical conditions are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccination in Massachusetts.
There is a high demand for vaccinations, and many vaccines are being diverted to mass vaccination sites to allow for better distribution. We encourage you to review appointments at mass vaccination sites.
Please note that due to high traffic, there may delays in booking an appointment online or by phone. The online vaccine appointment portal has also experienced technical difficulties. If you have difficulty accessing the site, please call 2-1-1 to schedule an appointment.
To check your eligibility, review vaccination locations, and schedule an appointment, please call 2-1-1 or visit the following state websites.
- Eligibility and appointment guidance: https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
- Schedule your appointment: https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/
If you have 2 or more of the following medical conditions, you are now eligible for vaccination:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart attack, heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)