To read in Spanish or Portuguese, click here.
Every pregnancy is unique — and your care should be, too. Our new Maternity Management Program offers personalized support, so you have everything you need to welcome your new baby.
When you sign up, you’re partnered with a dedicated nurse throughout the entirety of your pregnancy and early childcare, so you can build a trusting relationship based on your personal needs.
Our Maternity Management nurses bring over 40 years of combined experience in a variety of settings, including labor and delivery, mother/baby care, and OB-GYN clinics.
On top of their clinical experience, our nurses are also trained to help you reduce your chances of early labor or complications at birth.
Our program can help with:
- Normal aches/pains in pregnancy
- Routine screenings offered during pregnancy and implications of results
- Diet recommendations
- Physical Activity recommendations
- Monitoring for pre-term labor/complications
- Postpartum depression screening
- Tips for successful breastfeeding
- Newborn care
- And more.
Hear from one of our own experienced maternity nurses in the video above, and get the personalized care you need today.